What Should I Know About Texas Vista Medical Center?
Texas Vista Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare to residents of the southside of San Antonio and throughout South Texas for nearly 40 years and continues to be the only health care facility in this section of the city. Texas Vista Medical Center is a 325-bed facility staffed by experienced health care professionals.
At Texas Vista Medical Center, we’re committed to providing high-quality medical care in a friendly hospital environment. We are an acute care hospital with specialties in Cardiology, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Rehabilitation, Women’s Health, Emergency Services, Physical Therapy, and Psychiatric Services.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH PHYSICIAN OWNERS.
Learn more about:
It is the mission of Texas Vista Medical Center to:
- Reach out to our community providing accessible quality medical care that embraces and meets the unique health care needs of a culture rich in tradition.
- Partner with other health care providers and enhance the quality of life for the families we serve.
- Serve as a dedicated and involved neighbor on San Antonio’s South Side.
Award Winning Hospital in San Antonio TX
Hospital Recognitions and Awards
- Get With The Guidelines - Stroke GOLD PLUS with Stroke Honor Roll Elite and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll Achievement Award Hospital by the American Heart Association (AHA) and American Stroke Association
- Stroke Performance Achievement Award (American Heart Association and American Stroke Association)
- The National Safe Sleep Hospital Certification - Silver Level - Certified Safe Sleep Leader (Cribs for Kids National Safe Sleep Hospital Certification Program)
- Texas Mother-Friendly Worksite - Silver Level (Texas Department of State Health Services)
- Texas Ten Step (Texas Department of State Health Services)
Hospital Regulatory & Accreditations
- Chest Pain with Primary PCI Accreditation by the American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- Lab accredited by College of American Pathologists (CAP) A
- NIAHO Hospital Accreditation by DNV GL Healthcare
- Primary Stroke Center Accredited by DNV GL Healthcare
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification by DNV GL Healthcare
- Level II Stroke Center Designated by Texas Department of State Health Services
- Level III Neonatal Center Designated by Texas Department of State Health Services
- Level III Maternal Care Designated by Texas Department of State Health Services
- Level IV Trauma Center Designated by Texas Department of State Health Services